Employment type: Part time
Good day, Guten Tag, bonjour, or hola; with a radiant smile you welcome every guest from every country. You are always smiling, because you are doing what really makes you happy, in a place that is brimming with energy. And because you work together with colleagues who have as much fun at their work as you do at Brasserie 't Stolpje at Bungalow Park Zuiderzee.
As our employee, you are able to move smoothly between all the tables, with a tray in your hand, and help in the kitchen with preparing dishes, the brasserie, and also the dishwashing area when necessary. Together with your colleagues, you always put in that extra effort to give the guests of our catering facilities a pleasant culinary/relaxed experience. You make their stay at our park even better, you do this by:
- Accepting reservations
- Laying tables and taking care of a good 'mise en place'
- Warmly receiving the guests and accompanying them to their tables
- Take orders and serve the drinks and/or dishes
- Being a helping hand where necessary
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the brasserie, kitchen, and bathroom
- Outperforming the expectations of the guests
You bring this to Brasserie 't Stolpje:
You are the calling card of our catering facility, this requires hospitality, enthusiasm, and service orientation. As well as:
- Experience as a server, kitchen assistant and/or host(ess)
- Knowledge of social hygiene
- The willingness and flexibility to work in a changing schedule and weekend services
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch language and some knowledge of German and English. You know how to communicate with our guests in a pleasant way.
Are you up for the task? There is no better business than the vacation business.
Apply to this vacancy now with a motivation letter and CV and send it to email@example.com
You work in a unique environment, full of uncommon aspects and guests that we provide with the time of their lives. This makes this workplace challenging, colorful, and always full of surprises. Bungalow Park Zuiderzee is looking for enthusiastic interns for the restaurant, green maintenance, and front desk.
We attach great importance to hospitality, independence, showing initiative, and collegiality.
Is being an intern at Bungalow Park Zuiderzee something you would enjoy?
Send a motivation letter including your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org to C. Roukema
We would like to know what training and direction you will follow, when your internship period is, how long it is, and what you want to learn during your internship.