Bungalowpark Zuiderzee closely follows the developments surrounding the corona virus. We strictly follow their advice. The guidelines can be found on the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
On this page we will keep you informed about the situation at our holiday park. We do our utmost to keep this page as current and accurate as possible.
It is good to know that the government still labels a vacation at our park as "safe recreation". Our bungalows are all detached, surrounded by a large, private garden. This gives you the ability to enjoy your stay in peace, and without coming in contact with other guests.
The government does advice you to remain at your vacation park as much as possible during your stay. Our park is spacious and provides the possibility to comfortably and easily move around the park. All of our bungalows have their own boat dock, allowing you to fish or step into your own, or rented boat from your own private garden.
Our public areas are cleaned extra with the proper professional cleaning supplies. We also make sure your bungalow is cleaned extra according to proper regulations during the COVID period.
Because regulations frequently change, we send you an email a few days prior to your arrival with all up to date information concerning our check in possibilities. With this we will provide you with all extra information that you need to enjoy your stay at Bungalowpark Zuiderzee without worries and in a responsible manner.
Take a look at our offer for a safe vacation in your own land on www.bungalowparkzuiderzee.nl/reserveren
Our park facilities are opened according to the RIVM guidelines.
Update October 14th, 2020
Brasserie ’t Stolpje is opened for take away of your orders. The opening hours and our menu you can find on http://www.bestellen.bungalowparkzuiderzee.nl
Through the web shop you can order fresh bread daily. Bread may be picked up starting at 09.00 a.m. at our reception. The bread assortment can be found on http://www.bestellen.bungalowparkzuiderzee.nl
Our indoor pool is opened. Per time block we allow a maximum number of visitors. You must make a prior reservation for this. We ask that you do this as much as possible by phone or through our reception +31 227 542345.
Our outdoor playgrounds are opened. When there is a crowd, come back another time, or look for another quiet spot. We ask parents or caretakers age 13 and older to watch over their playing children from an appropriate distance.
Update October 23rd, 2020
Rebooking guarantee for bookings with arrival date from November 1st, 2020 on
Are you booking a vacation at our park with an arrival date prior to March 31st, 2021, then the booking may be rebooked once to another period up to one month prior to arrival.
Payments that have already been made are converted to a voucher if you don't have a new date in mind yet.
Conditions for rebooking guarantee
- Rebooking is free of charge once possible up to one month prior to arrival
- Valid only for bookings with an arrival prior to March 31st, 2021
- The new arrival date may not be later than December 31st, 2021
- Rebooking guarantee can only be claimed if reservation has been paid for in full.
- Rebooking can be done only once. If after this one time rebooking cancellation takes place, then the cancellation fee is 100% of the rental fee plus €25,00 administration costs.
- We only give a rebooking guarantee on reservations made through www.bungalowparkzuiderzee.nl or through our reception.
- The total amount of the rental fee remains the same or is higher. If the changed rental fee is more than the original booking, then these costs will be billed to you.
- Extra unique rebooking guarantee
For bookings with an arrival prior to March 31st, 2021, we always offer you the possibility to rebook to another period up to 1 day prior to arrival, with a maximum arrival date of December 31st, 2021 in the event of the reasons listed below:
- Closed border (does not apply to residents of The Netherlands)
- A negative travel advice, starting from code red
- A quarantine obligation in combination with a negative travel advice, starting from code red
This guarantee is valid only if this is listed on the official website of the government. On bookings with arrival dates as of April 1st, our normal cancellation policy is applicable again, unless the government does not publish mandatory measures on her website. Check for our up to date cancellation policy our general conditions.
If your booking was made before May 2020, you can request to rebook using the form below.
We would like to inform you that we are closely monitoring the situation with regard to the Corona virus. We use the RIVM guidelines as a starting point for precautions to be taken.
Calling everyone: stay at home with complaints of a cold or cough, sore throat or fever. Avoid social contact.
We advise everyone present, visitors and employees to follow the general hygiene rules:
- Wash hands regularly.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the center building;
- Coughing and sneezing inside your elbow;
- Use tissue paper;
- Avoid contact with people with respiratory complaints (cough, cold, etc.);
- Greet each other verbally, do not shake hands.
If you show any symptoms, do not come to our reception but instead contact us by telephone so that we can possibly call in a doctor.
In case we are close: below you will find the opening times of the general practitioner, or when this is also closed from the GP post in case of emergency.
GP Practice Medemblik:
Compagniesingel 7 in Medemblik
Telephone number. 0031 227-541234
Outside of the GP's opening times you can contact the Huisartsenpost West-Friesland If you need medical assistance during the evening, night or weekend that cannot wait until the next working day.
For life-threatening situations, call 112.
Telephone number. 0031 229-297800
1624 NP HOORN
(front parking garage Dijklander Ziekenhuis)
On behalf of the park and staff, we thank you for your cooperation.